Insulated Garden Room
For a relaxing and restful retreat that can be comfortably used all year round, our fully insulated garden rooms will provide you with the additional living space that you are looking for.
We use premium Kingspan insulation to ensure that our garden rooms remain warm and dry whatever the weather and with large windows providing a light and bright interior, they make for wonderful art and craft rooms. Whatever use you have in mind for your new garden room, we have the expertise and experience to create the extra space you long for.
- Wall Construction
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 6’5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Stainless steel nails
Insulation to Walls and Roof
- Full insulation and lining of walls and roof
- Protect TF200 lining membrane to walls and roof
- 65mm Kingspan insulation
- 9mm Moisture resistant MDF boarding
- Internal skirting, coving & joining strips
- 130mm wall thickness
- 3” x 2” floor joists @ approximately 12” centres
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Triple galvanized nails
- 40mm Kingspan insulation
- Floor covering
- Carpet tiles
- Option to upgrade to laminate flooring with underlay
Windows & Doors
- BS ball bearing butt hinges
- BS 5 Lever lock
- Additional door frame, including draught seal and sill
- 4′ Double door opening or option of 30” single door
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window and door configuration
- Double Glazing throughout
- Layout to suit your requirements
- Upgrade to joinery made opening windows
- Internal painting option
- Primer to walls and roof
- Dulux matt emulsion x 2 coats to walls
- Gloss on skirting & architrave
- External painting option – See Painted Garden Buildings
- Internal cover strips
- Primed MDF architrave
- Primed MDF torus skirting
- Internal coving
- Unpainted moisture resistant MDF finish to walls & roof
- Joinery made opening windows
- Upgrade to Cedar Shingle roof
- Option of 2′ Underboarded roof Canopy (Cheshire Studio only) **Please note roofing option price would also increase
- Laminate Flooring
- Additional fixed windows
With a wide range of available sizes, styles and layouts, we will make a garden room for you that is both attractive and practical, tailoring our designs to realise your vision and meet all your individual requirements.
All of our products are crafted from the very finest materials including premium Scandinavian timber, which we source directly from mills in Sweden and all of which is FSC certified and fully tanalised, to protect against rot and to increase strength and durability. All our insulated garden rooms are fully double glazed, are fitted with carpet tiles and feature a five-lever locking system for added security and peace of mind. They are all completed to the most exceptional of standards with internal coving, a variety of painting options both inside and out and a choice of cladding to the exterior, including premium Thermowood.
There are numerous upgrades available including laminate flooring with underlay, additional windows and doors and a cedar shingle roof for the ultimate luxury finish. The options are virtually endless and whatever decisions you make, you can be assured that all the materials that we use are carefully selected for their quality and performance. We are happy to advise you on the best options for your requirements as, with more than 30 years of experience in supplying high end garden buildings to homes across Cheshire and beyond, we understand what our customers want and need. Our attention to detail is second to none and as your studio will be individually made-to-order at our on-site workshop, we can guarantee that every element will be personally overseen by our expert craftsmen.
As a family run business, we pride ourselves on delivering a personable and seamless service from the moment of your initial enquiry through to design, installation and aftercare. We don’t outsource any part of the process so we will be fully and personally involved at every stage of your order and can undertake any post-installation landscaping that you may require, to see your project through to completion.
Browse our range of insulated garden rooms online or come and visit us at our showroom in Cheshire where we have the largest display of garden buildings in the Northwest. We are open seven days a week so drop in to see first-hand the level of quality on offer or call us on 01270 759 775 for an informal chat or to make a no-obligation appointment with one of our friendly team.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."