Everything about our prestige collection of garden workshops exudes luxury, comfort and style and is yet another example of the excellence and craftsmanship that Olympian Garden Buildings is renowned for.
Everything in this elite range is finished to the highest specification including secure locking doors, heavy duty floors, choice of paint colours and a range of deluxe cladding options.
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 3” x 2” Tanalised framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood
- Triple galvanised nails
- Minimum of 6’5″ internal eaves height
- External painting choice of 1-2 colours (see Painted Garden Buildings)
Roof & Floor
- Tanalised 16mm T&G boards in the roof
- Tanalised 22mm T&G Floor
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frames where required
- Felt Shingle roof
- Option of upgrade to Cedar Shingle roof (inc. membrane, 2 layers of battons & cedar shingles)
External Cladding Choices
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 32mm Thermowood T&G
Windows & Doors
- 30″ wide LSD door (concealed hinges & 3 lever lock)
- Fixed Profiled windows (Plain or Georgian)
- Double beaded & sealed windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- Option of door in gable with windows along one side section, or door and window/s in long section
- Option of additional windows
- Opening Window
- Additional Fixed Window
- Additional Opening Window
- Double Door upgrade (60″ wide)
- 14″ underboarded roof canopy over door gable end
- Protect TF200 lining membrane to walls and roof
- Window Boxes
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base) N.B. Timber frame not painted
We use only the finest quality materials throughout from premium Scandinavian timber to superior fixtures and fittings, guaranteeing an elegant and exclusive outdoor building that will be perfectly at home in your garden.
All of our products are fully customisable so that we can create a design that fully meets your requirements and delivers you the garden building of your dreams.
As a family-run business with 39 years’ experience, we take pride in providing a first-class and seamless service to all of our customers and will work hard from the moment of your first enquiry to create a luxury workshop that is both practical and stylish, creating a stunning focal point in your garden.
Browse our range online or visit our showroom in Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
34mm Tanalised Featheredge (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."