Apex Roof Corner Summerhouse
Designed to fit perfectly in a corner of the garden, the Apex Corner Summerhouse is both clever and compact, while maintaining all the exquisite features you would expect from Olympian Garden Buildings.
All of our designs are made to order so that we are able to fulfil your specific size and layout requirements to suit the style and size of your garden.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 16mm T&G Floor
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- Apex (pointed roof)
Windows & Doors
- 50″ wide opening, arched top double doors
- Antique hinges and ringlatch
- Part glazed doors
- Fixed arch top windows
- 4mm Toughened safety glass windows
- Option of leaded windows
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
Option of Premium Pack Upgrade
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows or Angled Glazing
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Leaded windows (on standard layout)
- Opening window (top hung) only available on premium pack upgrade
- Double glazing (only available on premium pack upgrade)
- Georgian door and window upgrade (6 or 9 pane double Georgian doors with concealed hinges)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- 38kg Felt
- Isola felt shingles
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings and use only the finest materials to ensure that your summerhouse is completed to the highest of standards, providing the superior finish that Olympian is renowned for.
With a wide range of customisable features including leaded windows, Georgian doors, concealed hinges, antique fixtures and fittings and double glazing, our designers will work closely with you to create your ideal summerhouse.
Whether you dream of the perfect space for entertaining, relaxing or working, the Apex Roof Corner Summerhouse makes for a luxurious garden retreat, which, with its beautiful pitched roof, evokes a timeless charm that will provide an elegant addition to your outside space.
Browse our range online or visit us at our show site in Cheshire where our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions and help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"Had a lovely summer house from Olympian Garden Buildings. Excellent quality and finish. Great company to deal with. Staff who erected the building were super friendly and demonstrated excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend."Lisa Hocknell
"We needed to create some extra space at home to create a photography studio/ office. Having spent a long time searching suppliers of suitable buildings, we eventually had a short list of three, of which Olympian was one and the only one whose products we could physically see, as opposed to just trusting what is on the web.Adriano Henney
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On site during the build, the team were punctual and hard working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."
"I have recently had a very large garden building from Olympian Garden Buildings, they are a very good company to deal with and everything is checked over and over to make sure it's specific to you. The build quality is excellent it went up in two days ,I absolutely love it and use it every day ,if it's raining I take my coffee out there if it's sunny I take the prosecco ,we have already hosted several parties in there, it’s great it's themed with a seaside theme and we call it the Beach house it's my happy place. I would recommended Olympian for their professional dealings from start to finish it was faultless, there are company's offering cheaper but not the quality of Olympian. "Jenny Meakin
"We are absolutely thrilled with our oak gazebo from Olympian Buildings. The team from Olympian were fantastic. Kept us informed of progress and answered any questions raised. The construction was simple and straight forward. Well done Olympian."Sharon Rollinson
"So very delighted with our gazebo, it has really transformed our garden and our dog approves too!! Olympian were a pleasure to deal with throughout the ordering, building and after sales service. Highly recommend."Marian Pusey