The eye-catching hexagonal design of the Tatton Summerhouse will be a beautiful addition to your garden, enabling you to enjoy panoramic views, while relaxing with a glass of wine or a good book.
With elegant Georgian windows to all sides, this unique summerhouse truly brings the outdoors in and allows you to make the most of your garden all year round, while also providing the additional living space that you crave.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G floor
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 6 sided hexagonal roof
- Roof Acorn
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Choice to upgrade or either Isola Felt or Cedar Shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- Single 9 pane Georgian door (7′ x 6′ & 8′ x 7′ sizes)
- Double 6 pane Georgian doors (9′ x 8′ size)
- 30″ Single door / 45″ Double door opening
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking Door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window either side of door
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s – 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors or 30″ wide part glazed single door
- Concealed hinges on single door (silver handle)
- Concealed hinges on double door (silver handle)
- Opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung) £195 / window
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
The unique shape of this stunning summerhouse is perfect for hosting guests at dinner parties or informal gatherings, but is equally suited as a garden hideaway, an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or an office.
At Olympian Garden Buildings, we are renowned for creating garden buildings of distinction and are careful to use only the finest materials across all of our products to ensure a superior finish. With exquisite details including charming Georgian windows and doors, antique hinges, a three lever locking system and the highest quality Swedish timber, the Tatton Summerhouse will certainly not disappoint.
All of our designs are fully customisable so browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you in your search and create your dream summerhouse.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
Mr and Mrs Woods
The construction took a little over a month to create the build and Ian / Connor were precise and professional, displaying expertise craftmanship throughout.
We recommend Olympian to everyone and could not be happier with our choice."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."