Our ever-popular Alderley Summerhouse with a Combination option for your additional storage requirements.
Whether you wish for an additional space to entertain friends, work or simply to sit back and relax, our combination garden rooms provide you with the perfect space and come designed with an internal partition and additional external timber door to keep your garden room clutter free!
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 22mm T&G, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G Floor
- 6’ 5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Solid clad internal partition
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- 14” Underboarded roof canopy
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frame/s (depending on size/roof covering)
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window position
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Fully insulated option available, please see our ‘Insulated Buildings’ range
- 4″ x 4″ joinery grade timbers
- 32mm decking boards
- Choice of balustrade or open sections
Pre Insulation Package Available:
- Double glazing
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Kingspan insulated floor
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Roof Finials
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Our Combination Alderley comes as standard with Full or Part Length Glazed Doors and Windows which provides you with a Garden Room which is bright, spacious and lots of natural light flooding into the interior.
Our Summerhouses are made to order and our friendly team can run through your individual requirements over the phone or at our Showroom based in Sandbach, Cheshire. We will ensure you understand all the options available to you and customise your chosen design to fully meet your needs and expectations.
Browse our summer house range online or visit our showroom in the heart of Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our vast range of exterior cladding options. Please note, depending on style and specifications of building chosen, not all of these cladding options are available. Please see the building specifications for more information.
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
16mm Tanalised T&G (Roof)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."