If you require additional storage for garden tools and other equipment along with your summerhouse our combination buildings are ideal. Offering everything you need in one, neat and compact structure they maintain all the stunning features you would expect from your luxury garden retreat, while still offering practical storage.
The sleek styling of our Bauhaus summerhouse provides a bright and airy space in which to relax, work or entertain, with an internal partition and separate external door leading to your additional storage area so that it doesn’t impact on your living space.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 16mm T&G Shiplap, 22mm T&G / Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- 16mm T&G Floor
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (please note head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
- Triple galvanised nails
- Solid clad internal partition
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance green mineral felt covering
- Single Sloping Roof
- Increased 5″ x 2″ or 6″ x 2 roof timbers on certain sized buildings
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges and 3 lever lock
- Full length glazed double doors
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- Solid clad store section door
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- Double glazing
- Upgraded 5 lever lock with BS ball bearing concealed hinges, draught seal and sill
- 38kg Felt
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- Exterior painting
With a reputation for quality and excellence, at Olympian we use only the finest materials and work to exceptional standards to ensure a superior finish across our entire range so that your new summerhouse will exceed your expectations.
All of our designs are fully customisable offering you a wide variety of options and available upgrades so that we can tailor any of our products to your own specific requirements and create your perfect summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you find your idyllic garden escape and answer any questions that you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"So very delighted with our gazebo, it has really transformed our garden and our dog approves too!! Olympian were a pleasure to deal with throughout the ordering, building and after sales service. Highly recommend."Marian Pusey
"Having spent hours searching the Internet for my new shed and reading endless reviews I opted for Olympian. This turned out to be one of my better choices as the service I received has been excellent from start to finish. The price and quality of the product are well matched and I have no problem recommending this company to friends and family."Tim Lee
"Had a lovely summer house from Olympian Garden Buildings. Excellent quality and finish. Great company to deal with. Staff who erected the building were super friendly and demonstrated excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend."Lisa Hocknell
"We had an insulated Alderley installed in our garden last week. We would like to say a huge thank you to the team who battled with the access to our garden through our neighbours garden. The team were hard working, polite and made time to chat about the installation. We are really pleased with the quality of the build and the installation. This is the second building we have bought from Olympian and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you."Linda Smith
"OLYMPIAN GARDEN BUILDINGS, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. We ordered a bespoke Feathered Edge timber garden building from Olympian and would highly recommend. Very impressed by the whole process from design through to installation. The communication at every stage has been great and very happy with the end result"David Cook