If you require additional storage for garden tools and other equipment along with your summerhouse our combination buildings are ideal. Offering everything you need in one, neat and compact structure they maintain all the stunning features you would expect from your luxury garden retreat, while still offering practical storage.
The sleek styling of our Bauhaus summerhouse provides a bright and airy space in which to relax, work or entertain, with an internal partition and separate external door leading to your additional storage area so that it doesn’t impact on your living space.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 16mm T&G Shiplap, 22mm T&G / Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- 16mm T&G Floor
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (please note head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
- Triple galvanised nails
- Solid clad internal partition
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance green mineral felt covering
- Single Sloping Roof
- Increased 5″ x 2″ or 6″ x 2 roof timbers on certain sized buildings
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges and 3 lever lock
- Full length glazed double doors
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- Solid clad store section door
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- Double glazing
- Upgraded 5 lever lock with BS ball bearing concealed hinges, draught seal and sill
- 38kg Felt
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- Exterior painting
With a reputation for quality and excellence, at Olympian we use only the finest materials and work to exceptional standards to ensure a superior finish across our entire range so that your new summerhouse will exceed your expectations.
All of our designs are fully customisable offering you a wide variety of options and available upgrades so that we can tailor any of our products to your own specific requirements and create your perfect garden summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you find your idyllic garden escape and answer any questions that you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
Mr and Mrs Woods
The construction took a little over a month to create the build and Ian / Connor were precise and professional, displaying expertise craftmanship throughout.
We recommend Olympian to everyone and could not be happier with our choice."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."