Combination Cheshire Studio
If you require additional storage for garden tools and other equipment along with your summerhouse our combination buildings are ideal. Offering everything you need in one, neat and compact structure they maintain all the stunning features you would expect from your luxury garden retreat, while still offering practical storage.
The Combination Cheshire Studio offers a modern twist on a traditional summerhouse, providing a contemporary and spacious feel with full length windows allowing for maximum natural light to flood the interior.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 22mm T&G / T&G Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G Floor
- ’5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Solid clad internal partition
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frame/s (Depending on size/roof covering)
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lockDouble beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window and door configuration
- Solid clad store section access door
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- 1 fixed window within studio section
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Fully insulated option available, please see our ‘Insulated Buildings’ range
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Additional high level transom opening window
- Window within store section Roof Finials
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Kingspan Insulated floor
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
Whether you wish for an additional space to work, relax or entertain these versatile buildings are perfect garden escapes designed with an internal partition and additional external door to keep your storage area completely separate.
With exquisite details including charming Georgian windows, a beautifully crafted pitched roof, concealed hinges and a range of insulation packages, the Cheshire studio will certainly not disappoint. We use only the finest quality materials throughout, and all of our designs are fully customisable offering you a wide range of options so that we can create your perfect summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team can help you find the summerhouse of your dreams.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"I have recently had a very large garden building from Olympian Garden Buildings, they are a very good company to deal with and everything is checked over and over to make sure it's specific to you. The build quality is excellent it went up in two days ,I absolutely love it and use it every day ,if it's raining I take my coffee out there if it's sunny I take the prosecco ,we have already hosted several parties in there, it’s great it's themed with a seaside theme and we call it the Beach house it's my happy place. I would recommended Olympian for their professional dealings from start to finish it was faultless, there are company's offering cheaper but not the quality of Olympian. "Jenny Meakin
"We ordered a Georgian 8’ x 8’ shed/summerhouse from Olympian. The service we received at their showroom was excellent. We were also very happy with the quality of the installation also carried out by the team at Olympian and would definitely recommend to all our friends and family."Mr & Mrs Pickford
"Great service; plenty of time taken to ensure that we ended up with exactly the type and size of building we were looking for. The communications during the manufacture period were excellent and the installation team were the most professional and polite three lads you could wish to meet. The build quality is very good and I expect it will outlast me! I would have no hesitation in recommending Olympian to anyone who is looking for a quality building and excellent service. Thank you!"Mike Heesom
"Really pleased with the quality and design of our little summerhouse, we would highly recommend. "Betty Haley
"I love my office… secure, insulated and a superb place to get my head down and get my work done. The team were fantastic reference my requirements, budget and the installation. Absolutely delighted with it. Could not recommend Olympian highly enough."Ed Bedford