Combination Cheshire Studio
If you require additional storage for garden tools and other equipment along with your summerhouse our combination buildings are ideal. Offering everything you need in one, neat and compact structure they maintain all the stunning features you would expect from your luxury garden retreat, while still offering practical storage.
The Combination Cheshire Studio offers a modern twist on a traditional summerhouse, providing a contemporary and spacious feel with full length windows allowing for maximum natural light to flood the interior.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 22mm T&G / T&G Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G Floor
- ’5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Solid clad internal partition
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frame/s (Depending on size/roof covering)
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lockDouble beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window and door configuration
- Solid clad store section access door
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- 1 fixed window within studio section
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Fully insulated option available, please see our ‘Insulated Buildings’ range
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Additional high level transom opening window
- Window within store section Roof Finials
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Kingspan Insulated floor
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
Whether you wish for an additional space to work, relax or entertain these versatile buildings are perfect garden escapes designed with an internal partition and additional external door to keep your storage area completely separate.
With exquisite details including charming Georgian windows, a beautifully crafted pitched roof, concealed hinges and a range of insulation packages, the Cheshire studio will certainly not disappoint. We use only the finest quality materials throughout, and all of our designs are fully customisable offering you a wide range of options so that we can create your perfect summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team can help you find the summerhouse of your dreams.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"Outstanding products, service, workmanship, style, value for money and customer service. They built and installed our garden room/bar and we are delighted with the high quality of the build and the service we received from Olympian, I cannot praise then highly enough."Hazel Dempsey
"We had had a small workshop (8’X8’) installed and are thrilled with it. The building is great quality, very sturdy and is exactly what we wanted.Katie Blair
Olympian staff are very professional and friendly to deal with, they have great quality products and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend them."
"Our summerhouse was erected last week. It completes our garden which for many years had an empty corner space awaiting the summerhouse building that now sits there. It looks truly magnificent and complements the garden perfectly. The workmanship that has gone into the making of the summerhouse is self-evident and because of careful design and planning it sits exactly where we needed it with plenty of space all around for maintenance. It feels almost like an understatement to say that we are pleased with it because it's quality is just amazing. Prior to the summerhouse, Olympian built us a garden shed and we came back for a summerhouse confident in the knowledge of your build quality."Kevin Turner
"We had an insulated Alderley installed in our garden last week. We would like to say a huge thank you to the team of four (team leader Chris, Chris, Kris, and Nico) who battled with the access to our garden through our neighbours garden. The team were hard working, polite and made time to chat about the installation. We are really pleased with the quality of the build and the installation. This is the second building we have bought from Olympian and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you."L Smith
"Really pleased with the quality and design of our little summerhouse, we would highly recommend. "Betty Haley