Combination Garden Pod
The modern, low-maintenance UPVC Garden Pod is now available as a combination building.
A contemporary garden room with a sleek, one-piece Pent roof, you’ll love how sunlight comes flooding in through the full-length, uPVC double-glazed doors and windows.
- Fully tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc. floor bearers)
- 22mm T&G Floor
- 7’1“ internally at high side sloping to approx 6’ at low side
- Triple galvanised nails
Windows and Doors
- UPVC Windows and Doors
- Option of side / opening windows
- 28mm double glazing with toughened safety glass
- Choice of UPVC external colours: Anthracite,
Black or Painswick Grey (premium upgrade),
all have white internal finish.
- Yale Lockmaster locking system
- Solid clad store section access door
Floor and Roof
- 22mm Tanalised T&G Floor
- 3” x 2” / 4” x 2” roof trusses (depending on size)
- 16mm T&G roof boards
- 38kg felt
- Underboarded roof canopy to front
and sides (in addition to building size)
Cladding Board Upgrade
- 32mm Thermowood T&G
Windows and Doors
- An upgrade to the attractive
Painswick Grey colour
- The addition of fixed or opening
windows in the side section(s) is
available with the choice of full
opening or part opening windows.
- All painted buildings are prepared and painted in house by our dedicated painting team. We use an
extensive 5-part paint process to prepare the exterior for painting, ensuring your building has the highest finish.
- Pre Insulated and Fully Insulated Packages Available, visit our Fully Insulated Section for further details.
With its sleek single-sloping Pent roof, this new model garden room can now come complete with an internal partition and separate timber external door.
Still boasting the added benefits of double-glazed UPVC doors and windows, which add extra insulation and cut out exterior noise, the Combination UPVC Pod would make a versatile addition to any garden.
Below is our vast range of exterior cladding options. Please note, depending on style and specifications of building chosen, not all of these cladding options are available. Please see the building specifications for more information.
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
16mm Tanalised T&G (Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."