Combination Pent Studio
Our contemporary-looking Pent Studios are available as a combination building. This allows you to partition the garden building as you require, creating a separate storage area without compromising the sleek style of this summerhouse.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Internal Solid Clad T&G Partition
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- 38kg Felt
- Option of 10” Overhang to front (not underboarded)
- 6″ x 2″ roof timbers required for certain sizes
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (Please note, head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38m T&G Log
- 32mm Thermowood
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- 4mm toughened glass windows
- 1 fixed window within studio section
- Solid clad store section access door
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Kingspan insulated floor
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinge, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
A Combination Pent Studio will fit neatly against your boundary, providing both a haven to relax and enjoy your garden along with a practical garden storage solution.
With the same full-length windows and doors as its standard counterpart, the Combination Pent Studio is both attractive and versatile with an internal partition and separate external door. Combination Pent Studios are ideal for those looking to use their summer house with storage as an art studio, hobby room, garden gym or playroom and require storage, or simply a place to store the garden furniture cushions when not in use.
Below is our vast range of exterior cladding options. Please note, depending on style and specifications of building chosen, not all of these cladding options are available. Please see the building specifications for more information.
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
16mm Tanalised T&G (Roof)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."