Designed to fit neatly in a corner of the garden, the Corner Gawsworth is both clever and compact, while maintaining the truly eye-catching features you would expect from your summerhouse.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings will create the additional living space that you crave.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G floor
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- 45° angled door section
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 32mm Thermowood
- Extending underboarded roof canopy over door section
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 4 sided hipped roof
- Roof Acorns (depending on roof material / size)
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Option to upgrade to either Isola Felt or Cedar shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Windows & Doors
- 6/9 pane double door opening
- Glazed double Georgian doors
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s
- 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors
- Concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Opening Georgian window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings, and the timeless elegance of the Corner Gawsworth doesn’t disappoint. It is crafted from the finest materials and individually made to order at our on-site workshop to a standard that sets Olympian apart. All of our corner summerhouses are fully customisable and we will work with you closely to bring your vision for the perfect garden escape to life.
With exquisite details including an elegant hipped roof, Georgian doors and windows, double glazing, antique hinges, a three-lever locking door, felt roof as standard and a variety of upgrades, we can tailor your chosen design to suit your specific style and requirements.
Browse our range online or visit our showroom in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to help you find your new summerhouse and answer any questions you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planned size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."