Designed to fit neatly in a corner of the garden, the Corner Gawsworth is both clever and compact, while maintaining the truly eye-catching features you would expect from your summerhouse.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings will create the additional living space that you crave.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G floor
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- 45° angled door section
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 32mm Thermowood
- Extending underboarded roof canopy over door section
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 4 sided hipped roof
- Roof Acorns (depending on roof material / size)
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Option to upgrade to either Isola Felt or Cedar shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Windows & Doors
- 6/9 pane double door opening
- Glazed double Georgian doors
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s
- 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors
- Concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Opening Georgian window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings, and the timeless elegance of the Corner Gawsworth doesn’t disappoint. It is crafted from the finest materials and individually made to order at our on-site workshop to a standard that sets Olympian apart. All of our summerhouses are fully customisable and we will work with you closely to bring your vision for the perfect garden escape to life.
With exquisite details including an elegant hipped roof, Georgian doors and windows, double glazing, antique hinges, a three-lever locking door, felt roof as standard and a variety of upgrades, we can tailor your chosen design to suit your specific style and requirements.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to help you find your new summerhouse and answer any questions you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"Absolutely love my new Summerhouse (Combination Insulated Studio) and cannot rate Olympian Garden Buildings highly enough. From start to finish and indeed after installation nothing was too much trouble and a big shout out to Nick and David in particular. In preparation, they were able to provide me with contacts to sort out removal of my old garage with asbestos roof and Chris who laid the concrete base. The installation team were superb and worked tirelessly all day. Also thanks to Alyssa who was always there at end of phone whenever I had any questions. Communication fantastic throughout and indeed the aftercare in following up checking if I was satisfied with everything. "Ann Doherty
"We are thrilled with our new summer house!Lee Cotterill
From ordering through to delivery we were kept informed, the service has been excellent and the guys who delivered and built the summer house were great too!
We would highly recommend Olympian and are extremely happy with our new purchase."
"Having had a number of quotes, I decided to order my 20'x8' timber workshop from Olympian Garden Buildings. I'm really pleased that I did. It wasn't the cheapest quote I had but the specification was higher and taking everything into account, it represented the best value for money. The workshop is very solid and well constructed and the quality of service which I received was excellent from start to finish. There was no pressure from the sales staff and they spent time explaining the various options which were available. I was kept informed throughout the ordering process and the arrangements for delivering the workshop were very efficient. "Mick Giannasi
"We have just had a 5m x 3m Garden office built on site by Olympian Garden Buildings and the whole job, from design to build was done very professionally and with minimum fuss and inconvenience. The team of craftsmen; builders, plasterers, electricians worked seamlessly to complete the project on time and the organisation behind the scenes was impressive. Nick was always available to assist with help and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to others thinking of having an office built in the garden"Stephen Jackson
"I love my 10ft x 7ft Cheshire Studio. I'm looking forward to painting it next year like the one on display. I have a sofa and electricity, just waiting on blinds this week. I'm so pleased I ordered from Olympian Garden Buildings instead of ordering online. The quality of the summerhouse is fantastic. The service was also brilliant from start to finish. A contractor from Olympian also did my concrete base which was half the price than the 4 quotes I'd received previously! I would definitely recommend Olympian Garden Buildings to anybody looking for a summerhouse."Nicola Foster