Designed to fit neatly in a corner of the garden, the Corner Gawsworth is both clever and compact, while maintaining the truly eye-catching features you would expect from your summerhouse.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings will create the additional living space that you crave.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G floor
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- 45° angled door section
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 32mm Thermowood
- Extending underboarded roof canopy over door section
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 4 sided hipped roof
- Roof Acorns (depending on roof material / size)
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Option to upgrade to either Isola Felt or Cedar shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Windows & Doors
- 6/9 pane double door opening
- Glazed double Georgian doors
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s
- 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors
- Concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Opening Georgian window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings, and the timeless elegance of the Corner Gawsworth doesn’t disappoint. It is crafted from the finest materials and individually made to order at our on-site workshop to a standard that sets Olympian apart. All of our summerhouses are fully customisable and we will work with you closely to bring your vision for the perfect garden escape to life.
With exquisite details including an elegant hipped roof, Georgian doors and windows, double glazing, antique hinges, a three-lever locking door, felt roof as standard and a variety of upgrades, we can tailor your chosen design to suit your specific style and requirements.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to help you find your new summerhouse and answer any questions you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"I have recently had a very large garden building from Olympian Garden Buildings, they are a very good company to deal with and everything is checked over and over to make sure it's specific to you. The build quality is excellent it went up in two days ,I absolutely love it and use it every day ,if it's raining I take my coffee out there if it's sunny I take the prosecco ,we have already hosted several parties in there, it’s great it's themed with a seaside theme and we call it the Beach house it's my happy place. I would recommended Olympian for their professional dealings from start to finish it was faultless, there are company's offering cheaper but not the quality of Olympian. "Jenny Meakin
"We had had a small workshop (8’X8’) installed and are thrilled with it. The building is great quality, very sturdy and is exactly what we wanted.Katie Blair
Olympian staff are very professional and friendly to deal with, they have great quality products and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend them."
"Thank you so much for this potting shed, it is exactly what we wanted. The build quality is second to none and the delivery and assembly was done within a few short hours. Highly recommend your garden buildings."Mr and Mrs Blachnicki
"Really pleased with the quality and design of our little summerhouse, we would highly recommend. "Betty Haley
"We had an insulated Alderley installed in our garden last week. We would like to say a huge thank you to the team of four (team leader Chris, Chris, Kris, and Nico) who battled with the access to our garden through our neighbours garden. The team were hard working, polite and made time to chat about the installation. We are really pleased with the quality of the build and the installation. This is the second building we have bought from Olympian and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you."L Smith