Our carefully designed corner sheds are the perfect choice for areas with limited space or for maximising an unused plot in a far part of the garden.
With two 90 degree panels and a single sloping pent roof, they will fit neatly into a corner and blend effortlessly into their surroundings offering a sleek and contemporary look.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 16mm T&G Shiplap, 22mm T&G, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- 16mm T&G floor
- 83″ internally at high side 73 1/2″ internally at low side
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- Single sloping roof
Windows & Door
- Single solid door (33 1/4″ wide)
- Fully boxed & framed door
- 16″ Galvanized hinges & padbolt
- No windows as standard
- Door and 1/2 (50″ opening)
- Fixed 2′ x 2′ arch top windows
- Toughened safety glass
- Bolted security pack (bolted hinges and bolted pad lock protector)
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock on single door: joinery made 30″ wide (available on a single door only)
- Protect TF200 Lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- 38kg Felt
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Featuring only the finest quality Swedish timber, high performance roofing felt and attractive tongue and groove shiplap cladding, these robust and secure sheds are ideal for storing your garden tools and other equipment keeping everything dry, secure and protected from the elements.
Our designs are all fully customisable, offering you a wide range of options including windows, toughened safety glass, concealed hinges and a 3-lever lock for added security and peace of mind.
As a family-run business with more 35 years’ experience, we take pride in providing a first-class and seamless service to all of our customers and will work with you closely from the moment of your first enquiry to create your perfect garden shed.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team is on hand and happy to answer any questions you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
Mr and Mrs Woods
The construction took a little over a month to create the build and Ian / Connor were precise and professional, displaying expertise craftmanship throughout.
We recommend Olympian to everyone and could not be happier with our choice."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."