This attractive summerhouse, with its four-sided hipped roof, is the perfect outdoor retreat, evoking a timeless charm and elegance that will be a welcome addition to any garden.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, the versatility of the Gawsworth Summerhouse makes it an idyllic garden escape that will create the additional living space you crave. With the option of a classic or contemporary design, there will be a style to complement your garden and suit your individual tastes.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 4 sided hipped roof
- Roof Acorns (depending on roof material / size)
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Option to upgrade to either Isola Felt or Cedar shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- 6/9 pane double door opening
- Glazed double Georgian doors
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s
- 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors
- Concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Opening Georgian window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating stunning garden buildings and take pride in our range of beautiful designs, which are completed to the exceptional standards you can expect from Olympian Garden Buildings.
We use only the finest materials across our entire collection and with exquisite details including Georgian doors and windows, double glazing, antique hinges, a three-lever locking door, felted roof as standard and a wide variety of customisable options and upgrades, we can tailor your chosen design to suit your specific style and tastes.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to offer you a warm welcome and help you find your new summerhouse.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"We had had a small workshop (8’X8’) installed and are thrilled with it. The building is great quality, very sturdy and is exactly what we wanted.Katie Blair
Olympian staff are very professional and friendly to deal with, they have great quality products and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend them."
"I love my office… secure, insulated and a superb place to get my head down and get my work done. The team were fantastic reference my requirements, budget and the installation. Absolutely delighted with it. Could not recommend Olympian highly enough."Ed Bedford
"We are thrilled with our new summer house!Lee Cotterill
From ordering through to delivery we were kept informed, the service has been excellent and the guys who delivered and built the summer house were great too!
We would highly recommend Olympian and are extremely happy with our new purchase."
"Fantastic service from Olympian Garden Buildings. Having purchased a couple of sheds in the past we then purchased a 16x8 foot lovely garden building with a cedar wood tile roof and a beautiful Gazebo surround for our hot tub, also with a cedar tiled roof. Dealing with Nick and his team was effortless, superb knowledge of construction and design. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The quality of the buildings and the construction by the team was fantastic, even in some appalling weather! You most certainly get what you pay for, and competitively priced. Coming back to put the finishing touches to the Gazebo, the team could not have been more knowle"Oliver Bamber
"Great service; plenty of time taken to ensure that we ended up with exactly the type and size of building we were looking for. The communications during the manufacture period were excellent and the installation team were the most professional and polite three lads you could wish to meet. The build quality is very good and I expect it will outlast me! I would have no hesitation in recommending Olympian to anyone who is looking for a quality building and excellent service. Thank you!"Mike Heesom