This attractive summerhouse, with its four-sided hipped roof, is the perfect outdoor retreat, evoking a timeless charm and elegance that will be a welcome addition to any garden.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, the versatility of the Gawsworth Summerhouse makes it an idyllic garden escape that will create the additional living space you crave. With the option of a classic or contemporary design, there will be a style to complement your garden and suit your individual tastes.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 4 sided hipped roof
- Roof Acorns (depending on roof material / size)
- Roof comes pre-assembled – please check access requirements
- Option to upgrade to either Isola Felt or Cedar shingles. Cedar shingles inc. roof membrane & tile battens
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- 6/9 pane double door opening
- Glazed double Georgian doors
- Antique Hinges & 3 lever locking door (black antique handle)
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled Georgian windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- Option to upgrade to studio doors & windows, 44mm thickness joinery door/s
- 4′ wide full/part glazed double doors
- Concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Opening Georgian window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- Studio doors/windows upgrade (inc concealed hinges)
- Opening studio window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating stunning garden buildings and take pride in our range of beautiful designs, which are completed to the exceptional standards you can expect from Olympian Garden Buildings.
We use only the finest materials across our entire collection and with exquisite details including Georgian doors and windows, double glazing, antique hinges, a three-lever locking door, felted roof as standard and a wide variety of customisable options and upgrades, we can tailor your chosen design to suit your specific style and tastes.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to offer you a warm welcome and help you find your new garden summerhouse.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
Mr and Mrs Woods
The construction took a little over a month to create the build and Ian / Connor were precise and professional, displaying expertise craftmanship throughout.
We recommend Olympian to everyone and could not be happier with our choice."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."