The exceptional finish and beautiful aesthetics of the Georgian Summerhouse provide a light and airy space from which to fully enjoy your garden all year round.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these beautiful buildings are the perfect garden retreat, evoking a timeless and classic charm that will enhance your outdoor space and provide you with the additional living space you crave.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 16mm T&G Shiplap, 22mm T&G, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 16mm T&G floor
- 6’ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch
- 14″ front roof canopy (not underboarded)
- Side Overhang
- Overhang of roof is additional to sizes stated
Windows & Doors
- Central single 9 pane Georgian Door
- Antique Hinges and 3 Lever lock with Antique Black Handle
- Fixed Georgian Windows in front (6 or 9 pane depending on available space)
- No Side Windows
- Double beaded & sealed windows
- 4mm Toughened glass windows
- 32mm decking boards
- 3″ x 3″ section uprights
Available Balcony Sizes
- 8 x 3
- 8 x 4
- 9 x 3
- 9 x 4
- 10 x 3
- 10 x 4
- 12 x 3
- 12 x 4
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- Concealed hinges on single door (silver handle)
- Double 6 pane doors with antique fittings
- Double 6 pane doors with concealed hinges (silver handle)
- Opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 9 pane opening window with concealed hinges (top hung)
- Additional 6 pane fixed window
- Additional 9 pane fixed window
- 38kg Felt
- Isola black rectangular felt shingles
- Cedar shingles including membrane and tile battens
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings and use only the finest materials to ensure that your summerhouse is completed to the highest of standards, providing the superior finish that Olympian Garden Buildings are renowned for.
Featuring exquisite details throughout including charming Georgian doors and windows, antique hinges, a three lever locking system, optional balcony and numerous upgrades, the Georgian Summerhouse will certainly exceed all your expectations for style, design and quality. Your summerhouse will be made to order at our on-site workshop so that we can tailor your chosen design and create your perfect summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to offer you a warm welcome and help you in your search for your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"So very delighted with our gazebo, it has really transformed our garden and our dog approves too!! Olympian were a pleasure to deal with throughout the ordering, building and after sales service. Highly recommend."Marian Pusey
"We had an insulated Alderley installed in our garden last week. We would like to say a huge thank you to the team who battled with the access to our garden through our neighbours garden. The team were hard working, polite and made time to chat about the installation. We are really pleased with the quality of the build and the installation. This is the second building we have bought from Olympian and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you."Linda Smith
"We had had a small workshop (8’X8’) installed and are thrilled with it. The building is great quality, very sturdy and is exactly what we wanted.Katie Blair
Olympian staff are very professional and friendly to deal with, they have great quality products and are really helpful. I would definitely recommend them."
"Just want to say thank you to all the team involved in the purchase construction and delivery of my shed. From start to finish the workmanship and the individuals involved in the whole process was second to none. "John Simpson
"Absolutely love my new Summerhouse (Combination Insulated Studio) and cannot rate Olympian Garden Buildings highly enough. From start to finish and indeed after installation nothing was too much trouble and a big shout out to Nick and David in particular. In preparation, they were able to provide me with contacts to sort out removal of my old garage with asbestos roof and Chris who laid the concrete base. The installation team were superb and worked tirelessly all day. Also thanks to Alyssa who was always there at end of phone whenever I had any questions. Communication fantastic throughout and indeed the aftercare in following up checking if I was satisfied with everything. "Ann Doherty