Pent Roof Corner Summerhouse
Designed to fit perfectly in a corner of the garden, the Pent Roof Corner Summerhouse is both clever and compact, while maintaining all the exquisite features you would expect from your summerhouse.
All of our designs are made to order so that we are able to fulfil your specific size and layout requirements to suit the style and size of your garden.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 16mm T&G Shiplap, 22mm T&G / T&G Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- 16mm T&G floor
- 83″ internally at high side 73½” internally at low side
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- Single sloping roof
Windows & Doors
- 50″ wide opening, arched top double doors
- Antique hinges and ringlatch
- Part glazed doors
- Fixed arch top windows
- 4mm Toughened safety glass windows
- Option of leaded windows
Option of Premium Pack Upgrade
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Leaded windows (on standard layout)
- Opening window (top hung) only available on premium pack upgrade
- Double glazing only available on premium pack upgrade
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- 38kg Felt
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
We are passionate about creating beautiful garden buildings and use only the finest materials to ensure that your summerhouse is completed to the highest standards, providing the superior finish that Olympian Garden Buildings are renowned for.
With a wide range of customisable features including leaded windows, Georgian doors, concealed hinges, a 3-lever lock for added security, antique fixtures and fitting, double glazing, and a large variety of available upgrades, our designers will work closely with you to create your ideal summerhouse.
Whether you dream of the perfect space for entertaining, relaxing or working, the Pent Corner Summerhouse makes for a luxurious garden retreat providing a subtle and modern design.
Browse our range online or visit us at our show site in Cheshire where our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions and help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"We are absolutely thrilled with our oak gazebo from Olympian Buildings. The team from Olympian were fantastic. Kept us informed of progress and answered any questions raised. The construction was simple and straight forward. Well done Olympian."Sharon Rollinson
"We ordered a Georgian 8’ x 8’ shed/summerhouse from Olympian. The service we received at their showroom was excellent. We were also very happy with the quality of the installation also carried out by the team at Olympian and would definitely recommend to all our friends and family."Mr & Mrs Pickford
"We are so pleased with our oak Gazebo from Olympian. It is something that we had planned on buying for a while but at the start of lockdown it became even more important to us giving us our own entertainment area (even though it was just for us). Now it has become a fantastic place to entertain friends and family.Gary Earp
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
"Really delighted with the shed recently purchased from Olympian Sheds. Excellent customer service received from Nick and Hannah who dealt with our order. We’ve now had 2 sheds and a storage box. Great quality, great products, all at a competitive price. Would definitely recommend."John Nuttall
"We had an insulated Alderley installed in our garden last week. We would like to say a huge thank you to the team of four (team leader Chris, Chris, Kris, and Nico) who battled with the access to our garden through our neighbours garden. The team were hard working, polite and made time to chat about the installation. We are really pleased with the quality of the build and the installation. This is the second building we have bought from Olympian and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you."L Smith