Reverse Apex Shed
A reverse apex shed shares the pointed roof characteristics of an apex workshop, however, the doors and windows are positioned along the wall of the building rather than in the gable end. This gives a more streamlined appearance whilst retaining all the space optimising benefits of a standard apex.
Visit Our Showroom, with up to 80 buildings on display, you won't be disappointed..Find Out More
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 3” x 2” Tanalised framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Triple galvanized nails
- 6′ internal eaves height (extra height option recommended)
Roof & Floor
- Tanalised 16mm T&G boards in the roof and floor
- High performance polyester based roofing felt
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frames where required
Cladding Board Choices
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm flat T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 34mm Featheredge
Windows and Doors
- Door opening of 33 1/4″
- Fully boxed & framed door
- 16″ galvanized hinges & padbolt
- Door positioned within long section
- Double beaded & sealed windows
- Arch top fixed windows, 3mm glass
- Available with / without windows
- Extra height on Apex (6’5″ or 6’7″ internal eaves)
- Protect TF200 Lining membrane to walls and roof
- 32mm Thermowood cladding upgrade
Windows & Doors:
- Door and 1/2 (50″ opening) or Double doors (66″ opening)
- Bolted security pack (bolted hinges and bolted pad lock protector)
- Additional single door (16″ hinges and padbolt)
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock on single door: joinery made 30″ wide
- Double door with concealed hinges & 3 lever lock: joinery made 60″ wide
- Additional Fixed arch top window
- Toughened safety glass
- Joinery made flat top profiled windows (includes toughened safety glass)
- Opening arch top Window with 10″ exterior hinges
- Opening joinery made flat top profiled window (includes concealed hinges and toughened glass)
- High level toughened glass security window/s (24″ x 8″)
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- 38kg roofing felt
- Black Onduline roofing
- Isola black rectangular felt shingles
- Cedar shingles including membrane and tile battens
- Exterior Painting
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Window Boxes
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- Solid clad internal partition
The reverse apex shed is a popular design choice for those wanting bigger buildings. With a stronger roof than the single sloping pent style, the layout works well positioned widthways along the wall or perimeter of a property as it wouldn’t protrude as far into a garden as a standard version would.
As well as being a practical choice with the option to add internal partitions, additional doors and extra head height, the reverse apex workshop design can also become an attractive focus within your space. You can offset the roof by opting for a felt shingle, cedar or an onduline covering and turn your reverse apex shed into a garden feature.
Below is our vast range of exterior cladding options. Please note, depending on style and specifications of building chosen, not all of these cladding options are available. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
34mm Tanalised Featheredge (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."