The elegance and charm of the Siddington makes for a perfect entry-level summerhouse. Completed to a higher specification than most similar summerhouses, it maintains the high levels of quality and excellence that you can expect from Olympian Garden Buildings.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to work, relax or entertain, these versatile summerhouses make for an ideal garden escape, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 16mm T&G Floor
- 6’ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch
- 14″ front roof canopy (not underboarded)
- Side Overhang
- Overhang of roof is additional to sizes stated
Windows and Doors
- 50″ wide opening, arched top double doors
- Part Glazed Doors
- Antique Hinges & Ringlatch
- Fixed Arch Top windows
- 4mm Toughened Safety Glass Windows
- Double beaded & sealed windows
- 1 x fixed window in each side section as standard
- Option of Leaded Windows
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
- 32mm decking boards
- 3″ x 3″ section uprights
Available Balcony Sizes
- 8 x 3
- 8 x 4
- 9 x 3
- 9 x 4
- 10 x 3
- 10 x 4
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- Leaded windows
- Opening window with Antique hinges
- Additional fixed window
- Additional leaded fixed window
- 38kg Felt
- Isola black rectangular felt shingles
- Cedar shingles including membrane and tile batons
- Unbolted security padlock protector
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5ltr treatment (clear or brown)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
With its attractive pitched and overhung roof, antique hinges and ringlatch, an optional balcony area and numerous available upgrades including leaded windows and a choice of insulation packages, the Siddington will be a truly stunning addition to your garden.
Your Summerhouse will be made to order at our on-site workshop in Cheshire and our designers will work closely with you to customise the size, design and fittings to fulfil your specific requirements. We use only the finest quality materials throughout so that your new summerhouse will be completed to a standard that will exceed your expectations and provide you with the luxury hideaway you’ve been dreaming of.
Browse our range of summer houses online or visit us at our showroom where we will be happy to welcome you and help you find your idyllic garden retreat.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."