Standard Apex Shed
The exceptional quality of Olympian’s apex sheds will provide you with everything that you are looking for in premium garden storage.
Featuring only the finest quality Swedish timber, high performance roofing felt and attractive tongue and groove shiplap cladding, these robust and secure sheds are ideal for storing your tools, bikes and general garden equipment.
- Tanalised 40mm x 40mm Framework
- Pressure Treated Timber throughout
- 10” Galvanized hinges & pad bolt
- Tanalised 16mm T&G Shiplap cladding
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G boards in the roof & floor
- Tanalised 3” x 2” framework in the door section & roof
- High performance polyester based roofing felt
- Double beaded & sealed window(s)
- 5’7” internal eaves height
- Diagonal torsional control timbers
- Door positioned within gable end
- Door opening of 33 ¼” wide on sheds 5’ wide and above
- Door opening of 28” on sheds smaller than 5’ wide
- With / without window(s)
- Full outer roof rail
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- 38kg Felt
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- 3″ x 2″ Workshop Floor Joists
The striking appearance of our apex sheds remains ever-popular with customers looking for practical storage combined with attractive design. Thanks to the traditional pitched roof, this collection is not only elegant and stylish but also benefits from an increased internal ceiling height, perfect for storing larger tools and moving around comfortably.
With a wide range of sizes available, all of our products are fully customisable so that we can create a design that fully meets your requirements and delivers you the garden building of your dreams.
As a family-run business with 39 years’ experience, we take pride in providing a first-class and seamless service to all of our customers. Browse our range of products online or visit us at our showroom in Cheshire, where one of our friendly team will be happy to assist you in your search.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."