Standard Pent Shed
The sleek, stylish design of our pent sheds is popular with customers looking for clean lines and compact storage.
Due to their single sloping roof, pent sheds will fit neatly against a boundary such as a fence or hedge, fitting seamlessly with their surroundings while still providing you with the space you require for storing tools, bikes and general garden equipment.
- Tanalised 40mm x 40mm framework
- Tanalised 16mm T&G Shiplap Cladding
- Pressure Treated Timber throughout
- Triple galvanised nails
- 10” Galvanized hinges & pad bolt
- Tanalised 16mm T&G boards in the roof & floor
- Tanalised 3” x 2” framework in the door section & roof
- High performance polyester based roofing felt
- Double beaded & sealed window(s)
- 6’8” internally at high side sloping to 6’ internally
- Door and window(s) positioned within high side panel
- Door can be moved into gable end (for an additional charge)
- Full outer roof rail
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- 38kg Felt
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- 3″ x 2″ Workshop Floor Joists
Featuring only the finest quality Swedish timber, high performance roofing felt and attractive tongue and groove shiplap cladding, these robust and secure sheds will keep everything safe, dry and protected from the elements.
With a wide range of sizes available, all of our products are fully customisable so that we can fully meet your requirements and create the pent shed of your dreams. The craftsmanship and attention to detail throughout all of our products is second to none, guaranteeing an elegant and superior finish to complement your outdoor space.
As a family-run business with 39 years’ experience, we take pride in providing a first-class and seamless service to all of our customers. Browse our range of products online or visit our showroom in Cheshire, where one of our friendly team will be happy to assist you in your search.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."