If you wish to make a statement with your summerhouse, the ever-popular Alderley could be the one for you.
Finished to the very highest specification, it offers a sleek and contemporary design that will make for a stunning feature in your garden.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 22mm T&G / T&G Log, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G Floor
- 6’ 5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- 14” Underboarded roof canopy
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frame/s (depending on size/roof covering)
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 Lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window position
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- 1 x fixed window within each side section
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Fully insulated option available, please see our ‘Insulated Buildings’ range
- 4″ x 4″ joinery grade timbers
- 32mm decking boards
- Choice of balustrade or open sections
Pre Insulation Package Available:
- Double glazing
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Kingspan insulated floor
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Additional high level transom opening window
- Roof Finials
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
With an increased eaves height and full length doors and windows, the Alderley feels bright and spacious with lots of natural light flooding the interior.
Whether you dream of the perfect haven for entertaining, relaxing or working, the Alderley makes for a luxurious garden retreat and is characteristic of the excellence that Olympian Garden Buildings are renowned for.
All of our summerhouses are made to order and individually crafted at our on-site workshop in Cheshire, so that we are able to customise your chosen design to fully meet your requirements and create your perfect summerhouse.
With an optional balcony, a variety of insulation packages, a choice of window and door configuration and a wide range of upgrades available, our designers will work with you to create something truly special and unique.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in the heart of Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"Fantastic service from Olympian Garden Buildings. Having purchased a couple of sheds in the past we then purchased a 16x8 foot lovely garden building with a cedar wood tile roof and a beautiful Gazebo surround for our hot tub, also with a cedar tiled roof. Dealing with Nick and his team was effortless, superb knowledge of construction and design. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The quality of the buildings and the construction by the team was fantastic, even in some appalling weather! You most certainly get what you pay for, and competitively priced. Coming back to put the finishing touches to the Gazebo, the team could not have been more knowle"Oliver Bamber
"So very delighted with our gazebo, it has really transformed our garden and our dog approves too!! Olympian were a pleasure to deal with throughout the ordering, building and after sales service. Highly recommend."Marian Pusey
"Just want to say thank you to all the team involved in the purchase construction and delivery of my shed. From start to finish the workmanship and the individuals involved in the whole process was second to none. "John Simpson
"We are so pleased with our oak Gazebo from Olympian. It is something that we had planned on buying for a while but at the start of lockdown it became even more important to us giving us our own entertainment area (even though it was just for us). Now it has become a fantastic place to entertain friends and family.Gary Earp
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
"We have just had a 5m x 3m Garden office built on site by Olympian Garden Buildings and the whole job, from design to build was done very professionally and with minimum fuss and inconvenience. The team of craftsmen; builders, plasterers, electricians worked seamlessly to complete the project on time and the organisation behind the scenes was impressive. Nick was always available to assist with help and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to others thinking of having an office built in the garden"Stephen Jackson