With its clean lines and long narrow glazing, the Bauhaus summerhouse benefits from modern and contemporary styling providing a bright and airy space in which to relax, work or entertain.
The sleek appearance of this summerhouse is a masterclass in subtle and modern design that will blend seamlessly into your surroundings, providing you with a peaceful retreat from where you can enjoy your garden all year round. The design of the windows maximises the amount of natural light inside, making the Bauhaus an ideal art studio, craft room or workspace.
Do you require a store section? Take a look at our Combination optionFind Out More
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 16mm T&G Floor
- Triple galvanised nails
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (please note head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance green mineral felt covering
- Single sloping roof
- Increased 5″ x 2″ or 6″ x 2 roof timbers on certain sized buildings
Cladding Board Options
- 16mm T&G Shiplap
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38mm T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges and 3 lever lock
- Full length glazed double doors
- 4mm toughened glass windows
- 22mm T&G floor boards
- Double glazing
- Upgraded 5 lever lock with BS ball bearing concealed hinges, draught seal and sill
- 38kg Felt
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5lt treatment (clear or brown)
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
- Exterior painting
We pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and excellence and are careful to source only the finest materials to ensure that your summerhouse is completed to the most exceptional of standards.
All of our garden buildings are made to measure at our on-site workshop so we are able to offer you a wide range of options and can tailor any of our designs to your own specific requirements, ultimately creating your perfect contemporary summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our showroom in Cheshire, where our friendly team will be on hand to help you find your idyllic garden escape and answer any questions that you may have.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
16mm Tanalised T&G Shiplap (Wall)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."