With its clean, sleek lines, the contemporary and spacious Cheshire Studio offers a modern twist on a traditional summerhouse.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at-home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings are the perfect garden retreat.
Do you require a store section? Take a look at our Combination optionFind Out More
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 22mm T&G, 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 22mm T&G Floor
- 6’5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- High performance polyester based green mineral felt covering
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- Roof supporting ‘A’ frame/s (Depending on size/roof covering)
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window and door configuration
- 4mm Toughened Glass Windows
- 1 x fixed window within each gable
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Fully insulated option available, please see our ‘Insulated Buildings’ range
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Roof Finials
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5lt treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- Kingspan Insulated floor
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinges, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
The Cheshire Studio is bright and airy, with full length windows and doors allowing for maximum light to flood the interior so that your summerhouse feels like a true extension of your garden.
At Olympian Garden Buildings, we are passionate about creating stunning garden buildings that will help you make the most of outdoor living, with beautiful designs that will complement your home and are completed to the most exceptional of standards.
With exquisite details including charming Georgian windows, a beautifully crafted pitched roof, concealed hinges and a range of insulation packages, the Cheshire Studio will certainly not disappoint. We use only the finest quality materials throughout and all of our designs are fully customisable offering you a wide range of options so that we can create your perfect modern summerhouse.
Browse our range online or visit our showroom in Cheshire, where we will be on hand to help you in your search and answer any questions.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
16mm Tanalised T&G (Roof)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."