With a single sloping roof, our collection of pent studios provides a contemporary and sleek summerhouse that will fit neatly against your boundary offering a tranquil haven where you can relax and enjoy your garden all year round.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings are the perfect outdoor retreat.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- 38kg Felt
- Option of 10” Overhang to front (not underboarded)
- 6″ x 2″ roof timbers required for certain sizes
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (Please note, head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38m T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- 4mm toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each gable
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Additional high level transom opening window
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Kingspan insulated floor
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinge, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
Bright and airy, the Pent Studio benefits from full length windows and doors allowing for maximum natural light to flood the interior, truly becoming an extension of your garden. And with exquisite details including beautiful tongue and groove cladding, concealed hinges and a range of insulation packages, the Pent Studio will certainly not disappoint. We use only the finest quality materials throughout all of our designs, which are also fully customisable so that we can create your perfect garden summerhouse.
Your chosen design will be made to measure by our expert craftsmen at our on-site workshop and completed to the highest of standards, providing the superior finish that Olympian Garden Buildings are renowned for.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team can help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
Mr and Mrs Woods
The construction took a little over a month to create the build and Ian / Connor were precise and professional, displaying expertise craftmanship throughout.
We recommend Olympian to everyone and could not be happier with our choice."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."