With a single sloping roof, our collection of pent studios provides a contemporary and sleek summerhouse that will fit neatly against your boundary offering a tranquil haven where you can relax and enjoy your garden all year round.
Whether you dream of an outdoor art studio, an at home gym, a playroom or a space for entertaining, working or relaxing, these versatile buildings are the perfect outdoor retreat.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- Triple galvanised nails
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- 38kg Felt
- Option of 10” Overhang to front (not underboarded)
- 6″ x 2″ roof timbers required for certain sizes
- 7’1″ internally at high side sloping to approx 6′ at low side (Please note, head height may be lower due to additional roof timbers required for larger sizes)
Cladding Board Options
- 22mm T&G
- 32mm T&G
- 38m T&G Log
Windows & Doors
- 4′ Double door opening
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Concealed hinges & 3 lever lock
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Option of full length or part glazed windows & doors
- 4mm toughened glass windows
- 1 x fixed window within each gable
Wanting to Insulate?
- Various pre-insulation packages available
- Opening window (top hung)
- Additional fixed window
- Additional opening window
- Additional high level transom opening window
- Exterior preservative (clear or brown)
- Supply Only 5l treatment (clear or brown)
- Timber frame & levelling (Solid ground required, can shim & stilt up to a 2” fall on the base)
Pre Insulation Package:
- Double glazing
- Kingspan insulated floor
- Protect TF200 lining membrane (walls & roof)
- 5 Lever lock, BS ball bearing rebated concealed hinge, additional door frame, draught seal & sill
Bright and airy, the Pent Studio benefits from full length windows and doors allowing for maximum natural light to flood the interior, truly becoming an extension of your garden. And with exquisite details including beautiful tongue and groove cladding, concealed hinges and a range of insulation packages, the Pent Studio will certainly not disappoint. We use only the finest quality materials throughout all of our designs, which are also fully customisable so that we can create your perfect summerhouse.
Your chosen design will be made to measure by our expert craftsmen at our on-site workshop and completed to the highest of standards, providing the superior finish that Olympian Garden Buildings are renowned for.
Browse our range online or visit our show site in Cheshire, where our friendly team can help you find your idyllic garden escape.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
""Fantastic service from start to finish.Rik Hodkinson
Would recommend to anyone.""
"Outstanding service provided by a team that take great pride in their product and rightly so.David Holbrook
The security device fitted by Olympian managed to thwart my local burglar, it really is a quality piece of kit!!
I have the security device fitted to both the workshops I have purchased from Olympian. The sheds were a great investment, protecting them with the security pack proved another worthwhile investment.
Well done Olympian and thank you.
"Fantastic service from Olympian Garden Buildings. Having purchased a couple of sheds in the past we then purchased a 16x8 foot lovely garden building with a cedar wood tile roof and a beautiful Gazebo surround for our hot tub, also with a cedar tiled roof. Dealing with Nick and his team was effortless, superb knowledge of construction and design. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The quality of the buildings and the construction by the team was fantastic, even in some appalling weather! You most certainly get what you pay for, and competitively priced. Coming back to put the finishing touches to the Gazebo, the team could not have been more knowle"Oliver Bamber
"We ordered a Georgian 8’ x 8’ shed/summerhouse from Olympian. The service we received at their showroom was excellent. We were also very happy with the quality of the installation also carried out by the team at Olympian and would definitely recommend to all our friends and family."Mr & Mrs Pickford
"Thrilled with my new summerhouse. Far exceeded expectations. Every single member of staff I dealt with have been first class, truly excellent customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you all for a brilliant job."Janet Allman