Small Garden Office
If you have ever longed for an additional room to allow your dreams of working from home to become a reality but feel limited by the amount of available space, rest assured that creating your very own dedicated office is still achievable with our collection of small garden offices.
The offices in this exclusive range may be small but they are certainly perfectly formed giving you the exquisite details and superior finish that can be found across all of our products.
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc floor bearers)
- Fully Tanalised (pressure treated) building
- Choice of 32mm T&G or 38mm T&G Log cladding boards
- Option of 32mm T&G Thermowood cladding
- 6’5” or 6’7″ internal eaves height
- Stainless steel nails
Insulation to Walls and Roof
- Full insulation and lining of walls and roof
- Protect TF200 Lining membrane to walls and roof http://www.glidevale.com/downloads/protect_tf200.pdf
- 65mm Kingspan insulation
- 9mm Moisture resistant MDF boarding
- Internal skirting, coving & joining strips
- 130mm wall thickness
- 3” x 2” roof trusses
- Roof supporting 4” x 4” joinery grade redwood timber ‘A’ frame/s (Depending on size/roof covering)
- Tanalised 16mm T&G roof boards
- Triple galvanized nails
- Black Isola roofing shingle covering http://www.isola.com/products-2/roof/pitched-roof/isola-roofing-shingles
- Side and gable fascias
- Kingspan insulation
- 20° roof pitch (adjusted 17° pitch also available)
- 14″ under boarded roof canopy over door section
- Option to upgrade to Cedar Shingles
- 3” x 2” floor joists @ approximately 12” centres
- 22mm T&G Floor
- Triple galvanized nails
- 40mm Kingspan insulation
- Carpet tiles
- Option to upgrade to laminate flooring with underlay
Windows & Doors
- BS ball bearing butt hinges
- BS 5 Lever lock
- 30″ wide, part glazed single access door
- 44mm thickness joinery doors
- Additional door frame, including draught seal and sill
- Double beaded & sealed fixed profiled windows
- Choice of window and door configuration
- Double Glazing throughout
- Layout to suit your requirements
- Upgrade to joinery made opening windows
- Internal painting option
- Primer to walls
- Dulux matt emulison x2 coats to walls
- Gloss on skirting & architrave
- External painting option – See Olympian Paint Colours
- Internal cover strips
- Primed MDF architrave
- Primed MDF torus skirting
- Internal coving
- Unpainted moisture resistant MDF finish to walls & roof
- Joinery made opening windows
- Upgrade to Cedar Shingle roof
- Laminate Flooring
- Additional fixed windows
They are all crafted from the very finest materials including premium Scandinavian timber, which we source directly from mills in Sweden and all of which is FSC certified and fully tanalised to protect against rot and to increase strength and durability. All of our small garden offices are fully double glazed, are fitted with carpet tiles and feature a five-lever locking system for added security and peace of mind. They are all completed to the most exceptional of standards with internal coving, a variety of painting options both inside and out and a range of cladding options to the exterior, including premium Thermowood.
There are numerous upgrades available including laminate flooring with underlay, additional windows and doors and a cedar shingle roof for the ultimate luxury finish. The options are virtually endless and whatever decisions you make you can be assured that all the materials that we use are carefully selected for their quality and performance. We are happy to advise you on the best options for your requirements as, with more than 30 years of experience in supplying high end garden buildings to homes across Cheshire and beyond, we understand what our customers want and need. Our attention to detail is second to none and as your garden office will be individually made-to-order at our on-site workshop, we can guarantee that every element will be personally overseen by our expert craftsmen.
With a wide range of available sizes, styles and layouts, we will create an office for you that is both attractive and practical, tailoring our designs to realise your vision and make your dreams of working from home a reality.
As a family run business, we pride ourselves on delivering a personable and seamless service from the moment of your initial enquiry through to design, installation and aftercare. We don’t outsource any part of the process so we will be fully and personally involved at every stage of your order and can undertake any post-installation landscaping that you may require to see your project through to completion.
Browse our range of small garden offices online or come and visit us at our show site in Cheshire where we have the largest display of garden buildings in the Northwest. We are open seven days a week so drop in to see first-hand the level of quality on offer or call us on 01270 759 775 for an informal chat or to make a no-obligation appointment with one of our friendly team and let us help you find your brand new office.
Below is our range of exterior cladding options available within this building. Please note, the sizes are nominal / pre planed size. Please see the building specifications for more information.
16mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor & Wall)
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
38mm Tanalised T&G Log (Wall)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
What our customers think
"We are so pleased with our oak Gazebo from Olympian. It is something that we had planned on buying for a while but at the start of lockdown it became even more important to us giving us our own entertainment area (even though it was just for us). Now it has become a fantastic place to entertain friends and family.Gary Earp
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
"We ordered a Georgian 8’ x 8’ shed/summerhouse from Olympian. The service we received at their showroom was excellent. We were also very happy with the quality of the installation also carried out by the team at Olympian and would definitely recommend to all our friends and family."Mr & Mrs Pickford
"Having spent hours searching the Internet for my new shed and reading endless reviews I opted for Olympian. This turned out to be one of my better choices as the service I received has been excellent from start to finish. The price and quality of the product are well matched and I have no problem recommending this company to friends and family."Tim Lee
"Fantastic service from Olympian Garden Buildings. Having purchased a couple of sheds in the past we then purchased a 16x8 foot lovely garden building with a cedar wood tile roof and a beautiful Gazebo surround for our hot tub, also with a cedar tiled roof. Dealing with Nick and his team was effortless, superb knowledge of construction and design. They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The quality of the buildings and the construction by the team was fantastic, even in some appalling weather! You most certainly get what you pay for, and competitively priced. Coming back to put the finishing touches to the Gazebo, the team could not have been more knowle"Oliver Bamber
"Thrilled with my new summerhouse. Far exceeded expectations. Every single member of staff I dealt with have been first class, truly excellent customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you all for a brilliant job."Janet Allman