The Garden Pod
The Garden Pod is a modern, low-maintenance take on the classic garden building.
A contemporary garden room with a sleek pent roof featuring uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
Featuring a sleek single sloping pent roof, this contemporary summerhouse has the added benefit of double glazed uPVC doors and windows, adding extra insulation and shutting out exterior noise. So you get a garden room which can truly earn its keep!
Do you require a store section? Take a look at our Combination optionFind Out More
- Fully tanalised (pressure treated) building
- 3” x 2” framework throughout (inc. floor bearers)
- Choice of the following cladding boards: 32mm Tanalised T&G or 32mm Thermowood
- uPVC French Doors and Windows
- 28mm Double Glazing
- Yale Lockmaster Locking System
- 22mm T&G Floor
- 7’1“ internally at high side sloping to approx 6’ at low side
Windows and Doors
- UPVC Windows and Doors
- No Side Windows (Option to Add Side Windows)
- 28mm double glazing with toughened safety glass
- Choice of UPVC external colours: Anthracite,
Black or Painswick Grey (premium upgrade),
all have white internal finish.
- Yale Lockmaster locking system
Floor and Roof
- 22mm Tanalised T&G Floor
- 3” x 2” / 4” x 2” roof trusses (depending on size)
- 16mm T&G roof boards
- 38kg felt
- Underboarded roof canopy to front
and sides (in addition to building size)
Cladding Board Upgrade
- 32mm Thermowood T&G
- An upgrade to the attractive
Painswick Grey colour
The addition of Side Windows with the following options available
- Fixed Side Window
- Opening Side Window
- Fixed or Opening High Level Window
- Part Opening Window
- All painted buildings are prepared and painted in house by our dedicated painting team. We use an
extensive 5-part paint process to prepare the exterior for painting, ensuring your building has the highest finish.
- 13 colours to choose from, visit our painted section (under the about us dropdown within the menu) for further details
- Create a practical storage area or separate work space with
its own access, by selecting our combination option
Pre Insulation Pack (Silver Package)
The Pre Insulation Pack is a popular addition for those considering
insulating their building at a later stage.
- Internal lining Membrane
- Insulated Floor
Fully Insulated (Gold Package)
Our Popular Fully Insulated come as standard with the following options:
- Full Insulation to Walls, Roof and Floor
- 60mm Kingspan (or equivalent) Foil Back
Insulation in Walls and Roof
- 130mm Wall Thickness
- 40mm Kingspan (or equivalent) Insulated Floor
- 9mm Moisture Resistant MDF Board (unpainted)
- 5” Primed MDF Torus Internal Skirting
- 3” Primed Architrave
- Internal Strips
- Carpet Tiles or Upgrade to Quick Step Laminate
To discuss the full specifications, please get in touch with our team on 01270 759 775
- Exterior Preservative: Clear or Brown
- Supply Only 5lt Exterior Preservative: Clear or brown)
- Painted Fascias (Front and sides) to match door colour. NB Painswick Grey not available.
Take a look at our Interactive 360 Tour Experience
Navigate by clicking on the circular icons on the video to the right of your screen and this will allow you to view the interior and exterior of one of our Garden Pods, in various positions, from every angle.
Below is our vast range of exterior cladding options. Please note, depending on style and specifications of building chosen, not all of these cladding options are available. Please see the building specifications for more information.
32mm Tanalised Flat T&G; & 32mm Thermowood T&G (Wall)
16mm Tanalised T&G (Roof)
22mm Tanalised T&G (Floor)
Enquire about this product today!
Enter your details and one of our friendly and experienced team will get back to you
The quality of the whole building is amazing and very cost effective too. Its worth every penny for what it gives us. It was so easy to erect as it came in kit form and didn't need a builder to put it up.
We would certainly recommend Olympian from our experience with them."
The weather was awful, but the installers worked tirelessly to complete it to an excellent standard. From both Sales to after service the experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.
After visiting their site and talking to Nick, we decided to go with Olympian and can honestly say that the whole experience has been pretty near perfect.
On-site during the build, the team were punctual and hard-working, Ian and his team were a pleasure to have here.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olympian to anyone considering a similar project."